Brazil Custom Group Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro New Year’s Cruise with Copacabana Fireworks Show
Travel to Brazil and cruise along the coast of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, enjoying spectacular views of the famous New Year fireworks along Copacabana Beach. Experience Brazil with this 8 Nights Cruise Vacation Package. With this cruise you will visit – Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro, Cabo Frio, Buzios, Ilhabela and Santos.
A Great way to Experience New Year’s in Rio
Rio de Janeiro New Year’s Cruise Package – Overview
Brazil has 8.000 km of coastline with tropical beaches, virgin islands, and bustling coastal towns and cities.
With this Brazil Cruise Package, experience some of the highlights along the Brazilian Coast:
The beautiful island Ilha Grande; the Marvelous City of Rio de Janeiro with its stunning Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf), the impressive Corcovado (the statue of Christ) white sand beaches and green, granite based mountains, where you will enjoy exclusive views of the spectacular fireworks during the New Year Celebration on Copacabana Beach; Cabo Frio with its splendid white beaches; Buzios, once a tranquil fishing village which is now a chic resort and home to some of Brazil’s most stunning beaches; and Ilhabela, a Brazilian island resort; and Santos, a popular weekend getaway for the inhabitants of the Metropolis Sao Paulo.
During this Brazil Cruise Vacation, enjoy your stay on board the 2,435-guest Vision of the Seas with beautiful onboard amenities and thousands of windows that showcase the world’s most memorable coastlines and ports.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- Easy. All ages are welcome. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
- Any group size.
Cruise itinerary and ports of call
- Day 1: Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
- Day 2: Ilha Grande
- Day 3: Rio de Janeiro (New Year Fireworks)
- Day 4: Rio de Janeiro
- Day 5: Cabo Frio
- Day 6: Buzios
- Day 7: At sea
- Day 8: Ilhabela
- Day 9: Santos
Day by Day Itinerary
This is a Sample Brazil Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Day 1 – Sao Paulo
Embark at Santos pier.
Day 2 – Ilha Grande
9:00 am – 7:00 pm in Ilha Grande. Optional Shore Excursions available.
Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro City
8:00 am – 4:00 pm in Rio de Janeiro. Optional Shore Excursions available. 9:00 pm afloat in front of Copacabana Beach, to watch New Year’s Eve Fireworks and Celebration.
Day 4 – Copacabana
Until 1:00 am afloat in front of Copacabana Beach.
Day 5 – Cabo Frio
8:00 am – 7:00 pm in Cabo Frio. Optional Shore Excursions available.
Day 6 – Buzios
8:00 am – 6:00 pm in Buzios. Optional Shore Excursions available.
Day 7 – Buzios
During a day of cruising, enjoy the amenities of the Cruise Ship.
Day 8 – Ilhabela
8:00 am – 7:00 pm in Ilhabela. Optional Shore Excursions available.
Day 9 – Sao Paulo
7:00 am arrival in Santos.
Contact us for a Custom Brazil Cruise Package created just for you.
Rio de Janeiro Hotel Options
- 5 star – Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
- 5 star – Hotel Santa Teresa Rio MGallery by Sofitel
- 4 star – Porto Bay International
- 4 star – Arena Copacabana
- 4 star – Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Ipanema
- 4 star – Sheraton Hotel
- 3 star – Augusto’s Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Acapulco Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Windsor Asturias Hotel
Buzios Hotel Options
Rio de Janeiro New Year’s Cruise Package – Tour Options
Here are some tour options we can offer at each port of call.
Rio de Janeiro Tour Options
- Corcovado (the Christ statue) and Tijuca Forest Jeep Half Day Tour, including Cosme Velho Station, Vista Chinesa (Chinese Lookout point) and Mesa do Imperador (the Emperor’s Table) with stops at the São Sebastião cathedral and Maracanã Stadium
- Sunset at the Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Day tour of the Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Hot Spots Tour including Santa Teresa and Chacara do Céu Museum
- Day tour of Rio beaches
- Sugarloaf Tour with panoramic view of Copacabana, Ipanema, and stops for photos
- Half Day Tour of Guanabara Bay in a fishing boat – begins at the Marina da Glooria with stops at Flamengo and Boa Viagem beaches, Contemporary Art Museum and Cobra Island
- Day tour of Arraial do Cabo and Prainha Beach
- 4 Wonders Tour of Rio with lunch – Sugar Loaf, Christ Statue, Botanical Gardens and Tijuca Forest including Cosme Velho station, São Sebastião cathedral and Maracanã Stadium
- Full Day Tour Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande with Buffet Lunch, fishing boat tour, swimming in the Blue Lagoon, Santana Church and Ponta da Piedade beach
- Imperial Tour of Petrópolis – Serra dos Órgãos National Park, Imperial Museum, São Pedro de Alcântara cathedral, Santos Dumont museum and walk through Tereza street
- Buzios Day Tour with Lunch – fishing boat tour with stops at João Fernandes, Ilha Feira and Tartaruga beaches and walk through the famous Pedras Street
Ilha Grande Tour Options
- Speed boat to certain beaches and trails
- Various recreational activities (snorkeling, Brazilian music, art and dance)
- Rainforest Hiking
- Sea Kayaking
Buzios Tours Options
- Day tour of the beaches
- Boat tour of the peninsula and beaches