Custom Gay LGBT Rio de Janeiro and Buzios Carnaval Vacation Package
We have partnered with Gay and LGTB Travel Portal Visitay.com to offer this Gay (LGTB) 7 Nights Personalized Rio de Janeiro and Buzios Carnival Vacation Package with Accommodations, Carnival Sambodromo Camarote tickets and Private Tours and Transfers.
Let us Help you with your Brazil Carnival Vacation
Custom Gay LGBT Rio de Janeiro and Buzios Carnaval Travel Package:
With this Gay (LGBT) Rio and Buzios Carnival Vacation Package you will experience one of the most famous Carnivals in the world and afterwards be able to relax in the party beach town of Buzios with its many beaches and great restaurants.
- All transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English-speaking guide.
- Moderate. Children under the age of 14 and senior citizens are not advised. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
- Any group size. Staff: Your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Salvador experience. Contact us for prices.
- Carnival Sambadromo Camarote tickets
- Private Tours with English-speaking guides
- Private Transfers to Buzios and back to Rio
Day by Day Itinerary
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Day 1 -Rio de Janeiro
A guide will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign. A private transfer to your hotel will follow. RIO DE JANEIRO With this package you will discover Rio’s most famous points. The ‘Marvelous City’ as Rio’s inhabitants (the Cariocas) call it, is indeed one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world. Uniquely situated on a narrow strip of land between the green mountains and the deep blue sea it is surrounded by granite based mountains, coves, and white sand beaches. The most famous coastal mountain is the Pão de Açúcar (Sugar Loaf), which has wonderful views of the city, the bay, and the Corcovado (the statue of Christ). The city’s inhabitants thrive on dance, music, beach, sports, and have a lust for life, which is manifested in full-scale once a year at Carnaval. With Rio being elected as one of the most popular gay destinations in the world, it is no wonder that it has been such a sought after destination with the LGBT community. With a wide variety of clubs, bars, saunas, parties, and baths, Rio is sure to fulfill all your wildest dreams and more. It is home to one of the largest and most popular gay clubs in the world, the WEEK, along with one of the most attended gay beaches in the country. Enjoy the Bars on Ipanema In the evening, feel free to enjoy the stretch of bars, cafes, restaurants, and shops that Ipanema has to offer. Ipanema has many gay friendly options available including Balada Mix Ipanema, Zaza Bistro Tropical, To Nem Ai, Cafeina, Galeria Café, and Galice Café.
Day 2 -Rio de Janeiro
You will be picked-up from the hotel after breakfast in an executive car to visit the most famous landmarks of the city and see the natural beauty of Rio de Janeiro from up above. After a scenic drive along Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, passengers arrive at the bottom of the Corcovado Hill. The Christ statue known as the “wonder of Rio” was recently elected one of the 7 “New Wonders of the World”. Upon arrival at the top, guests can use the panoramic elevators or escalators to arrive at the foot of the statue. There, passengers can enjoy a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro and discover why it is called the “Marvelous City”. Over a million tourists each year visit the world famous ‘Pão de Açúcar’, (Sugar Loaf Mountain), which has become an iconic symbol of the city of Rio de Janeiro. Rising up from a small peninsula at the entrance of Guanabara Bay, its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of a concentrated, refined sugar loaf. The journey to the top is made in glass cable-cars. The cable-car rises 395 meters above sea level and offers a 360 degree view of the entire city including Botafogo and Copacabana Beaches, Corcovado Mountain, and downtown Rio de Janeiro. In the evening, you will be transferred to the Samba Parade to watch the most famous street party in the world, with 12 samba schools parading in the largest stage ever. Be mesmerized by the size and beauty of this show.
Day 3 -Rio de Janeiro
Tijuca Forest Tijuca Forest, an area in ecological preservation of the Atlantic Forest, is the biggest urban forest in the world. Stop at the Chinese View Turret – where you will be able to see Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, the Guanabara Bay, and Niterói. Walk around waterfalls of crystalline waters and hike through mild trails inside the forest. Botanical Garden To finish our tour through the wonderful city, we’ll visit the Botanic Garden, created by D.João VI in 1817 to serve as a cultivation center of exotic plants. No other garden can be compared to this one because of its large variety of species, such as the Imperial Palm-tree, the Victoria water lilies, models of Brazil Wood, and many almost extinct trees. With pleasing hiding-spots, it was one of the favorite places of Tom Jobim, co-inventor of the bossa nova music.
Day 4 -Rio de Janeiro
Your guide will transfer you to the 00Club and Restaurant for an evening of entertainment. 00 Club and Restaurant The 00 club is located inside the Planetarium of Gavea and is widely attended amongst the locals, Brazilian tourists, and foreign tourists due to its outdoor terrace with a contemporary restaurant and modern dance floor. On the terrace you can find couches and an area to hang out and meet friends. There is also a bar where extravagant drinks are served and a dance floor with lighting to fit the mood of the musical program that night. Sundays are dedicated to gay nights and can start in the late afternoon and go until sunrise.
Day 5 -Buzios
In the morning, your driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the coastal beach town of Buzios. This trip takes approximately 3 hours. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and a free afternoon to enjoy beautiful Buzios, Rio de Janeiro. In the evening we suggest going out to Rua das Pedras, a cobblestone street that runs down the center of Buzios with shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes. Perfect for an evening stroll or to have a night out to eat. BUZIOS The beautiful city of Búzios, located just 111 miles (180 km) east of Rio de Janeiro City, encompasses everything that paradise in the tropics is supposed to. This lovely beach town has a total of 27 white-sand beaches, nice calm waters, and a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere.
Day 6 -Buzios
Praia Olho de Boi The Praia Olho de Boi (Eye of the Bull) is a small beach in Buzios off of Praia Brava, one of the main beaches of Buzios. It is frequented by the LGBT public and because of its more isolated location, has some of the best scenery and views of the region. In order to arrive, there is a trail that leads from Praia Brava where travelers can walk for about 30 minutes up and down hills before arriving to the small pristine beach. The trail is not the most accessible so tennis shoes and water is recommended. Small snack bars and beach umbrellas are also available once arriving at the beach. Upon arrival, guests enjoy the surroundings while feeling the cool sea breeze. Trolley Tour The Buzios Trolley Tour is completed in truck equipped to go through the valleys and hills of Buzios. You will be able to see some of the best beaches, touristic points, and stunning views of Buzios with a chance to stop at some of beaches for a swim. You will also learn about some of the history of Buzios and the discovery of this beautiful coastal town. NightLife in Buzios For a night out in Buzios, we would recommend Privilege, Pacha, and Deep Bar, all LGBT friendly spots with some of best music, dance, and entertainment available in Buzios.
Day 7 -Buzios
With this boat tour around the peninsula, you will be able to experience the 12 famous beaches of Buzios along with 3 different islands as well. You will have the opportunity to see some of the amazing beaches and landscapes surrounding Buzios and take a swim. Masks and snorkels are also available on board the boat. Free Evening at leisure.
Day 8 -Buzios
At the specified time, your driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you back to your hotel in Rio or to the Rio airport. We thank you for traveling with us and hope to see you again soon!
Contact us for a Custom Rio de Janeiro Vacation Package created just for you.
Gay Friendly Hotel Options in Rio de Janeiro
- 5 star – Fasano Hotel – One of the nicest hotels in Rio, and close to the frequented gay spots in Ipanema.
- 5 star – Copacabana Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Hotel Santa Teresa by Sofitel
- 4 star – Ipanema Plaza Hotel – Located in a superb location on Ipanema beach, and right near one of the most frequented gay beaches in Rio, Praia da Ipanema.
- 4 star – Arena Copacabana
- 4 star – Miramar Windsor
- 3 star – Casa Cool Beans B&B – Gay owned bed and breakfast in Santa Teresa, located within walking distance to Lapa and other restaurants, bars, clubs, and more.
- 3 star – Augustos Hoteis
- 3 star – Acapulco Copacabana
Gay Friendly Hotel Options in Buzios
- 5 star – Casas Brancas – This Boutique Hotel and Spa is only a few minutes from the beach and one of the nicest stays in Buzios. The bar and pool provide amazing views of Buzios and the elegance of the hotel can be seen in its refined and decorated rooms.
- 4 star – Porto do Céu – Set on top of a hill with an all-encompassing view of Buzios, the hotel is a short drive to the town center. The large pool and view, scenery, and accommodating rooms make it perfect for a romantic getaway.
- 3 star – Lestada – Gay-friendly hotel located close to Joao Fernandes Beach and the town center. This small hotel has one of the best views over the ocean in Buzios.
Rio de Janeiro Tour Options
- Private Airport transfers
- Christ Statue and Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour
- Sunset at Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Botanical Garden and Tijuca Forest Tour
- Historic Rio and Santa Teresa
- Santa Marta Favela Tour
- Rio Samba Show at Night
- Rio Scenarium Nightclub
- Cruise through Guanabara Bay
- Maracanã Football Stadium Tour
- Other Hot Spots, including Santa Teresa
- Day tour of the beaches.
- Day tour of Arraial do Cabo and Prainha Beach
Buzios Tour Options
- Private transfers from Rio to and from Buzios
- Praia Olho de Boi Tour
- Trolley Tour through the city
- Schooner Tour