Amazon and Fortaleza Vacation Package
Visit the mysterious Amazon jungle and the sandy beaches of Fortaleza with this 8 Nights Personalized Brazil Vacation Package with Private Tours and Transfers.
Amazon and Fortaleza Vacation Package
Remember these are Sample Brazil Vacation Packages, Tours and Vacations we have created for Customers in the past. Contact us so we can create Your Brazil Personalized Vacation Package Today.
- All transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English-speaking guide.
- Moderate. Children under the age of 14 and senior citizens are not advised. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
- Any group size.
Day by Day Itinerary
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Day 1 – Manaus
A guide will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign, followed by the private transfer to your hotel.
MANAUS: Manaus is the Amazon’s largest city, an incongruous pocket of urban…
Day 2 – Amazon Rainforest
A guide will take you on a private transfer to your Amazon Lodge. On your first night you will enjoy the unique feeling of the nightlife inside the forest, lightened by the stars, exploring the i…
Day 3 – Amazon Rainforest
On this morning you will visit the riverside families, meeting the home flour and exotic and typical Amazon fruits and regional customs. Then, you will have the opportunity to canoe on a local lake.
Day 4 – Amazon Rainforest
The day starts at 8:30am, when you board a motorboat to tour up the river, 50km from the Lodge. Cross the northern region of the archipelago heading to Grutas do Madadá. A 3 hour track is waiting f…
Day 5 – Amazon Rainforest
Regional boats will be used to explore the countless canals, lakes and islands of this beautiful archipelago – one of the largest in the world. After a canoe trip on Rio Negro, you will visit to a…
Day 6 – Fortaleza
A guide will be waiting at Fortaleza airport to take you to your hotel. You will have some time to relax and freshen up before going on a city tour. Half Day City Tour Fortaleza is home to a mod…
Day 7 – Fortaleza
Day 8 – Fortaleza
Day Tour to Cumbuco Beach, an old picturesque fishermen’s village known for its vast sand dunes interspersed with rainwater lakes and palm trees with option for buggy ride and sand-boarding
Day 9 – Fortaleza
On your last day in Fortaleza, you will have the chance to relax on the beach for a couple of hours before coming back to the hotel and getting ready for your airport transfer, where you will catch.
Contact us for a Custom Amazon and Fortaleza Vacation Package created just for you.
Amazon Jungle Lodge Options
- 5 star – There are no 5 Star Jungle Lodge Options in the Brazilian Amazon
- 4 star – Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge
- 3 star – Tariri Jungle Lodge
- 3 star – Uakari Jungle Lodge
- 3 star – Juma Amazon Jungle Lodge
Manaus Hotel Options
- 5 star – Tropical Manaus EcoResort (unfortunately this hotel has closed indefinitely)
- 5 star – Hotel Villa Amazônia
- 4 star – Blue Tree Premium Manaus
Fortaleza – Brazil
- 4 star – Blue Tree Fortaleza
Amazon Jungle Lodge Tour Options
(tours may vary according to your lodge and season)
- Upon arrival your guide will explain all the many tour options offered at your Jungle Lodge
- Jungle night trek looking for giant spiders and fluorescent fungus
- Jungle treks to see flora and fauna with demonstrations of survival techniques
- Full day Forest Trip with emphasis on wildlife
- Full Day Amazon River Trip to view the meeting of the waters – Amazon River and the Rio Negro
- Fishing trip & Pink Dolphin sighting, bird watching and alligator spotting
- Walking trails through the flooded forest (during the rainy season – boat trips)
- Native Indian Harpoon fishing techniques
- Trip to Igapos (flooded jungle) and Igarapes (streams) in motorized canoe for fishing and to see a variety of wildlife
- Paddling trips in dugout canoes to see birdlife and fauna
- Trip to visit a local river in a Caboclo village
- Visit to local Research Institute
- Jungle night trek looking for nocturnal animals and insects
- Canoeing the Rio Negro riverbanks
- Nocturnal sightseeing at Anavilhanas Archipelago
- Tour on Anavilhanas Archipelago
- Hiking the mainland jungle
- Recreational Piranha Fishing
- Sunrise contemplation
- Camping overnight in the jungle to experience the Amazon by night
- Fishing and survival trips, such as learning how to make your own blow gun
Fortaleza Tour Options
- Half Day City Tour
- Day Tour to Cumbuco Beach