Salvador Bahia Carnival Vacation Package (6 Nights)
Travel to Salvador and Experience Carnival in Bahia with this 6 Nights Personalized Carnival Celebration Vacation Package with Private Tours and Transfers.
Salvador Bahia Carnival Vacation Package – Overview
With this Brazil Vacation Package you will visit one of Brazil’s most popular destinations – beautiful Salvador – and experience the Bahian Carnival, one of the biggest street parties in Brazil and the world. Salvador is known for its rich history, culture, and natural beauty. This truly African-Brazilian city will awaken your senses with its exquisite culinary flavors and the rhythm of its electrifying music. The Bahian Carnival is a celebration of life that one will never forget.
All transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English-speaking guide.
Moderate. Children under the age of 14 and senior citizens are not advised. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
Any group size.
Your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Bahian experience. Contact us for prices.
Abada – typical Bahian carnival costume that gives access to privileged Bloco street party in Salvador, or Camarote.
Salvador Bahia Carnival Vacation Package – Day by Day Itinerary
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Day 1 – Salvador
Arrival in Salvador and hotel check-in. We recommend a night trip to Pelourinho, the Historic Centre, where you can have dinner at one of our recommended restaurants.
Day 2 – Salvador
After breakfast, you will go on a city tour where you will see Salvador’s main attractions. At night, from a hospitality area, you will have the best view of Salvador carnival parade.
Day 3 – Salvador
Today we recommend a relaxed visit to one of Salvador beaches and an afternoon rest in preparation for another night of fun. At night, you have the option to go on a camarote again, or, if planned …
Day 4 – Salvador
Perhaps today you would like to go back to the Historic Center during the day and explore it’s incredible churches and museums as well as do some souvenir shopping in pelourinho and in Mercado Mode…
Day 5 – Salvador
Another beach day. And at night you could try going to a different carnival circuit: the Afrodrome. This is an area where many Afro-Brazilian blocos play their music and dance in a beautiful displa…
Day6 – Salvador
A day trip to Praia do Forte (about 1.5 hours away) is a good idea for today. On your last night, you may choose the circuit you liked the most and go back to it.
Day 7 – Salvador
After breakfast, a private guide will take you to Salvador airport, where you will take a flight back home. We hope you have had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Contact us for a Custom Salvador Carnival Vacation Package created just for you.
Salvador Bahia Carnival Vacation Package – Hotel Options
Salvador Hotel Options
- 5 star – Aram Yami Hotel
- 5 star – Fera Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Deville Prime Salvador
- 4 star – Sheraton da Bahia Hotel
- 4 star – Villa Bahia Hotel
- 4 star – Grand Hotel Stella Maris Resort
- 4 star – Hotel Casa do Amarelindo
- 3 star – Bahia Cafe Hotel
- 3 star – Pousada do Pilar
Salvador Bahia Carnival Vacation Package – Tour Options
Salvador Tour Options
- Full Day Salvador City Tour featuring Pelourinho, the Mercado Modelo (handcraft market) and other historical sites. This tour includes a typical Bahian lunch
- Folkloric Dinner Show at UNESCO World Heritage seafront Solar da Uniao Fort
- Afro-Brazilian Culture, Capoeira and Berimbau Classes
- Bahia Folkloric Ballet Show with or without dinner
Salvador Carnival Options
- Planeta Othon Camarote VIP Tickets
- Abadas (tickets) for your choice of Blocos (Street Carnival parade)
- Most Salvador Tour Options can also be done during carnival
- Stress release massages at your hotel