Salvador and Morro de Sao Paulo Carnival Vacation Package (9 Nights)
Travel to Salvador and Morro de Sao Paulo – Experience Bahia with this 9 Nights Personalized Carnival Vacation Package with Private Tours and Transfers
Salvador and Morro de Sao Paulo Carnival Vacation Package – Overview
With this Salvador da Bahia Carnival Package you will visit one of Brazil’s most popular destinations – beautiful Salvador – and experience the Bahian Carnival, Brazil’s greatest celebration and one of the biggest street parties in the world. Salvador is known for its rich history, culture, and natural beauty. This truly African-Brazilian city will awaken your senses with its exquisite culinary flavors and the rhythm of its electrifying music. The Bahian Carnival is a celebration of life that one will never forget.
After experiencing Carnival in Salvador, you will visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil, Morro de Sao Paulo, located on the island of Tinhare off the coast of state of Bahia. The island of Morro de Sao Paulo is all that one would imagine a tropical paradise to be. Apart from beautiful beaches, this island has many good walking and horseback riding tours. Traditionally a peaceful fishing village, it is a 15 minute flight from Salvador. The town is dominated by a lighthouse and the ruins of a colonial fort, a great place to see gorgeous sunsets and dolphins jumping through the waves. Morro during and after Carnival is the perfect get-away for those looking for a island atmosphere during the Carnival period.
All transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English-speaking guide.
Moderate. Children under the age of 14 and senior citizens are not advised. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
Any group size.
Your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Bahian experience. Contact us for prices.
Abada – typical Bahian carnival costume that gives access to privileged Bloco street party in Salvador, or Camarote
Salvador and Morro de Sao Paulo Carnival Vacation Package – Day by Day Itinerary
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Day 1 – Salvador
Enjoy 10 days and 9 nights of partying in Salvador at the hotel of your choice during the Carnival Party. Then take 4 extra days to enjoy the incredible beaches of Morro de São Paulo.
Day 2 – Salvador
We recommend touring the historic district of Pelourinho, the Elevador Lacerda, and some of the beautiful beaches Salvador has to offer.
Day 3 – Salvador
Carnaval party access in Salvador with.tickets to camarotes (hospitality VIP areas) to watch the parade.
Day 4 – Salvador
Enjoy the Salvador carnival participating in a Bloco. We can arrange to buy the “Abadá” (carnival bloco t-shirt) for you.
Day 5 – Salvador
We recommend touring the historic district of Pelourinho, the Elevador Lacerda, and some of the beautiful beaches Salvador has to offer. Tonight you may like to check out the more family oriented P…
Day6 – Salvador
Tonight you may like to check out the Afrodrome or the Campo Grande circuit
Day 7 – Morro de Sao Paulo
Transfer to Morro de São Paulo , where you will be taken to your hotel for check-in.
Day8 -Morro de Sao Paulo
Free day to enjoy he beaches of Morro de São Paulo.
Day 9 – Morro de Sao Paulo
Why not take one of the optional tours of Morro de São Paulo? You may like a boat tour around Morro de São Paulo island or the neighbor island of Boipeba.
Day 10 – Morro de Sao Paulo
You will be taken back to Salvador airport to take your flight back home. We hope to see you back here soon.
Contact us for a Custom Salvador Carnival Vacation Package created just for you.
Salvador and Morro de Sao Paulo Carnival Vacation Package – Hotel Options
Salvador Hotel Options
- 5 star – Aram Yami Hotel
- 5 star – Fera Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Deville Prime Salvador
- 4 star – Sheraton da Bahia Hotel
- 4 star – Villa Bahia Hotel
- 4 star – Grand Hotel Stella Maris Resort
- 4 star – Hotel Casa do Amarelindo
- 3 star – Bahia Cafe Hotel
- 3 star – Pousada do Pilar
Morro de Sao Paulo Hotel Options
- 4 star – Hotel Portalo
- 4 star – Anima Hotel
- 4 star – Patachocas Beach Resort
- 4 star – Karapintangui Praia Hotel
- 3 star – Vilas dos Corais Pousada
- 3 star – Hotel Vila das Pedras
Salvador and Morro de Sao Paulo Carnival Vacation Package – Tour Options
Salvador Tour Options
- Full Day Salvador City Tour featuring Pelourinho, the Mercado Modelo (handcraft market) and other historical sites. This tour includes a typical Bahian lunch
- Folkloric Dinner Show at UNESCO World Heritage seafront Solar da Uniao Fort
- Afro-Brazilian Culture, Capoeira and Berimbau Classes
- Bahia Folkloric Ballet Show with or without dinner
Salvador Carnival Options
- Planeta Othon Camarote VIP Tickets
- Abadas (tickets) for your choice of Blocos (Street Carnival parade)
- Most Salvador Tour Options can also be done during carnival
- Stress release massages at your hotel
Morro de São Paulo Tour Options
- Private Plane transfers or Catamaran transfers to the island
- Boipeba Island Tour with snorkeling and swimming
- Gamboa Tour to principal points and beaches of Morro de Sao Paulo
- Boat trip to the island of Boipeba and its natural coral pools
- Horseback Riding Tour