Brazil and Argentina Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires and Bariloche
Enjoy Argentina and Brazil by visiting some of their more distinct destinations. This package includes 2 nights in Rio de Janeiro, 3 nights in Iguazu Falls, 4 nights in Bariloche and 3 nights in Buenos Aires.
Brazil and Argentina Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires and Bariloche
With this package, will you be able to enjoy the highlights of Brazil and the Patagonia for those who truly love the nature and outdoors. Rio, one of the most famous cities in the world, is a staple for anyone visiting South America and a beautiful city surrounded by green mountains and white sand beaches. Iguazu Falls, located on the border of Argentina and Brazil has hundreds of waterfalls with amazing views and plenty of other activities. Buenos Aires is a cosmopolitan city and has very rich culture for those looking to explore a city from its roots. Lastly, Bariloche lies on the southern shore in the Patagonia of Lake Nahuel Huapi and is a stunning destination with a great mix of nature and tranquility.
- Transfers and tours in private vehicles with English-speaking guide. Due to nature of some tours the vehicles might not be air-conditioned.
- Easy to moderate. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demand sun protection and plenty of fluids.
- Any Group Size.
- Tourist activities on ground with our specialized guides.
Day by Day Itinerary
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Day 1 – Rio de Janeiro
Arrival in Rio. A guide will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign. A private transfer to your hotel will follow.
Day 2 – Rio de Janeiro
4 Wonders Tour of Rio. Your driver and your guide will pick you up at the hotel for a full day discovery of Rio’s most stunning points. Tijuca Forest, an area in ecological preservation of the Atlantic Forest, is the biggest urban forest in the world. Stop at the Chinese View Turret – where you will be able to see Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, the Guanabara Bay and Niterói. Walk around waterfalls of crystalline waters and hike through mild trails inside the forest. After the visit to the National Park, continue to the Corcovado Hill, located at Tijuca Forest, where the Christ the Redeemer Statue is, Rio de Janeiro’s postal card. The Corcovado, from where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city, together with Dona Marta observatory, are unmissable attractions. At the feet of the Statue, have a look at Zona Sul of Rio, with the Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and the Botanic Garden. From Dona Marta observatory, you will see several landmarks: the Maracanã stadium, the Guanabara Bay, the Rio-Niterói Bridge, the Sugar Loaf, the Gloria Marina and the city of Niterói. After lunch, we continue to the Sugar Loaf, at the mouth of Guanabara Bay, – a visual reference to navigators. Its olive form, privileged location, presence in the city’s story and original access to its top make it a natural, historical and touristic landmark of Rio de Janeiro city. To finish our tour through the wonderful city, we’ll visit the Botanic Garden, created by D.João VI in 1817 to serve as a cultivation center of exotic plants. No other garden can be compared to this one because of its large variety of specie such as the Imperial Palm-tree, the Victoria water lilies, models of Brazil Wood, and many almost extinct trees on the Brazilian coast. With pleasing hiding-spots, it was one of the favorite places of Tom Jobim, co-inventor of the bossa nova music.
Day 3 – Iguazu Falls
Transfer out to Rio Airport/Arrival day in Iguazu Falls. In the morning, a guide will pick you up from your hotel to drive you to the airport for your flight to Iguazu Falls. Upon arrival, a guide will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign. A private transfer to your hotel will follow.
Day 4 – Iguazu Falls
Half Day Brazil Park/Macuco Boat Safari/Bird Park. Light stroll descending to the canyon that offers the most panoramic view of the more than 240 different falls. Penetrate the mist of the Devil’s Throat on the main walkway. Take the glass elevator up the cliff in front of a view from the upper deck. The Iguazu National Park along its “sister” park in most significant remaining rain forest in the southern cone which together with the cataracts has been declared a National Heritage Site by UNESCO. Still in the Iguazu National Park on the Brazilian side, the MACUCO boat trip starts with a ride through the jungle in special 4×4 vehicles. Hike down the Iguazu canyon and board inflatable boats. Take an exciting trip through the rapids and arrive at the base of the waterfalls with a view of the Devils throat. Get your hair wet in the mist and feel of the forces of nature. Before returning to the hotel, you will make a pleasant stop at the Bird park conveniently located at the entrance of the Iguazu National Park, and fully integrated into its natural surroundings. Mingle with and photograph hundreds of different native and exotic birds, snakes, caimans, marmosets and butterflies in spacious walk-through aviaries and trails that wind through the jungle.
Day 5 – Iguazu Falls
Argentinian Side of the Falls. Visit the upper walkways which allow a different perspective and more intimate contact with the falls and adjoining rainforests filled with orchids, bromeliads, birds and other wildlife. The highlight of the trip is a visit the suspended platform at the very brink of the Devil’s Throat – largest of waterfalls. This trip shows you the highlights of the Argentine side.
Day 6 – Bariloche
Transfer out of Iguassu/Arrival day in Bariloche. A guide will be waiting for you at your hotel to take you to the airport for your flight to Bariloche. Upon arrival in Bariloche, a guide will be waiting for you with your name on a sign. A transfer to your hotel will follow.
Day 7 – Bariloche
Victoria Island/Arrayanes Navigation Tour. Behind its impressive and steep cliffs, Victoria Island hoards a variety of animal and vegetal species, and centenarian cave paintings. After crossing 11 km from San Carlos Port (downtown) or Pañuelo Port (Llao-Llao), we will reach the island. We will walk through the coniferous nursery and be lifted to the top of Bella Vista hill. Onboard again, we will visit Quetrihue Peninsula: with its characteristic cinnamon smell, stony and frozen tree barks, and its famous wooden house, the Arrayanes Forest is a unique tree formation, declared Natural Monument, and inspiring Walt Disney to create his legendary cartoon from the movie Bambi. Short walk along an easy path.
Day 8 – Bariloche
Small Circuit – Campanario Tour. To admire Bariloche in its greatest splendor, we will drive along the shore of Lake Nahuel Huapi on Bustillo Ave. until reaching Playa Bonita, with its beautiful view of Huemul Island. We will reach Campanario Hill and appreciate one of the most beautiful views: Lakes Nahuel Huapi and Perito Moreno, San Pedro Peninsula, Victoria island, Otto, López, Goye and Catedral hills, and downtown Bariloche. At Llao-Llao, we will observe San Eduardo Chapel, and Pañuelo Port on Nahuel Huapi. We will cross the bridge over lake Moreno and, on our way back, we will skirt lakes El Trúbol and Nahuel Huapi until reaching Bustillo Ave.
Day 9 – Bariloche
Free day in Bariloche
Day 10 – Buenos Aires
Departure from Bariloche/Arrival in Buenos Aires. In the afternoon you will have a transfer from your hotel in Bariloche to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival in Buenos Aires, a guide will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign. A private transfer to your hotel will follow.
Day 11 – Buenos Aires
Half Day Buenos Aires City Tour. The tour is 3 hours long and visits the most important points of the spectacular city of Buenos Aires. At the first stop discover the history of May Square, the site of the most important historical events and their protagonists since its foundation: see its surroundings, the most emblematic buildings, and learn all about them. Then enjoy May Avenue and wonder in awe at the oldest residential neighborhood in Buenos Aires. Walk along its cobble-stoned streets and discover its antique shops and picturesque buildings. Live and feel the original Tango in the neighborhood of La Boca. Walk along Caminito Street and enjoy the dancers and souvenir shops and see the mythical Boca Juniors soccer stadium. Contemplate the modernization of the city whilst traveling along Madero Port and its exclusive docks, full of excellent restaurants and large offices. Pass through the Retiro neighborhood and move on to see Palermo and its most exclusive residential area before finally arriving at Recoleta. Once there, discover the final resting place of Eva Peron, “Evita” and wander through Recoleta Cemetery where she is to be found.
Day 12 – Buenos Aires
Half Day Tigre Delta Tour. This tour will offer the passengers a different way to explore and enjoy the nature, very close to the city. On the way north to Tigre, which is about 30 km away from Buenos Aires, and one of the biggest Deltas in the world, you will go through one of the most beautiful accesses downtown, passing by residential suburban neighborhoods with their calm narrow roads, Yacht clubs, and mansions. Departing from Tigre”s pier, on board of a typical island launch, the green labyrinth of channels and streams will open its doors to let you explore the nature of its islands, enjoying the views of beautiful riverside villas, Victorian docks, English gardens, and traditional rowing and boating clubs. For more than 100 years, the maze of rivers and channels of the Tigre Delta have been a favorite weekend gateway for “porteños”. During this relaxing off-site, you will leave the bustling city behind and enter a world that has changed little since the 1920s.
Day 13 – Buenos Aires
Departure Day from Buenos Aires. On your last day in Buenos Aires, your driver will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the airport for your international departure. ITS thanks you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon!
Contact us for a Custom Brazil and Argentina Vacation Package created just for you.
Brazil and Argentina Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires and Bariloche – Hotel Options
Rio de Janeiro Hotel Options
- 5 star – Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
- 5 star – Hotel Santa Teresa Rio MGallery by Sofitel
- 4 star – Porto Bay International
- 4 star – Arena Copacabana
- 4 star – Caesar Park Hotel
- 4 star – Sheraton Hotel
- 3 star – Augusto’s Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Acapulco Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Windsor Asturias Hotel
Iguazu Falls Hotel Options
- 5 star – Belmond Hotel das Cataratas Luxury Hotel
- 5 star – Mabu Termas Hotel and Resort
- 4 star – Sheraton Iguazu Hotel and Spa
- 4 star – Rafain Palace Hotel and Convention Center
- 4 star – Bourbon Cataratas Convention and Spa Resort
Bariloche Hotel Options
- 5 star – Llao LLao Resort and Spa
- 4 star – Cacique Inacayal
- 3 star – Carlos V Patagonia
Buenos Aires Hotel Options
- 5 star – Alvear Palace Hotel
- 4 star – Feirs Park Hotel
- 3 star – Bisonte Libertad
Rio de Janeiro Tour Options
- Corcovado (the Christ statue) and Tijuca Forest Jeep Half Day Tour, including Cosme Velho Station, Vista Chinesa (Chinese Lookout point) and Mesa do Imperador (the Emperor’s Table) with stops at the São Sebastião cathedral and Maracanã Stadium
- Sunset at the Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Day tour of the Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Hot Spots Tour including Santa Teresa and Chacara do Céu Museum
- Day tour of Rio beaches
- Sugarloaf Tour with panoramic view of Copacabana, Ipanema, and stops for photos
- Half Day Tour of Guanabara Bay in a fishing boat – begins at the Marina da Glooria with stops at Flamengo and Boa Viagem beaches, Contemporary Art Museum and Cobra Island
- Day tour of Arraial do Cabo and Prainha Beach
- 4 Wonders Tour of Rio with lunch – Sugar Loaf, Christ Statue, Botanical Gardens and Tijuca Forest including Cosme Velho station, São Sebastião cathedral and Maracanã Stadium
- Full Day Tour Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande with Buffet Lunch, fishing boat tour, swimming in the Blue Lagoon, Santana Church and Ponta da Piedade beach
- Imperial Tour of Petrópolis – Serra dos Órgãos National Park, Imperial Museum, São Pedro de Alcântara cathedral, Santos Dumont museum and walk through Tereza street
- Buzios Day Tour with Lunch – fishing boat tour with stops at João Fernandes, Ilha Feira and Tartaruga beaches and walk through the famous Pedras Street
Iguazu Falls Tour Options
- Half day Macuco Safari Boat tour under the falls
- Rafting tour below the falls
- Full day Tour of the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls, lunch, and of the falls from the Argentinian side
- Bird Park Tour
- Half day Tour of the falls from the Brazilian side
- Half day Tour of the falls from the Argentinian side
- Visit to Itaipu Hydro-electric Power Plant
Bariloche Tour Options
- Victoria Island and Arrayanes Navigation
- Small Circuit Campanario
Buenos Aires Tour Options
- Buenos Aires City Tour
- Tigre Delta Tour